This notice may be changed or updated from time to time by posting such amended or updated notice on this website. If we materially alter this policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting a notice on our website. A subsequent donation by you will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should not make a donation with us and you should notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
We believe that you should have control over who receives the personal information you provide to us as a donor (such as your name, address, zip/postal code, e-mail address, and telephone number). Therefore, we do not trade, sell, or share your personal information with third parties unless they are carrying out business activities, operations, or functions on our behalf. Furthermore, we do not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
By submitting information to us, you acknowledge, consent, and agree that TCUW may access, read, preserve, and disclose the personal information you provide to us as a donor, along with your usage history, submitted messages, or data and similar information regarding your use of the website in order to:
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues
- Respond to your requests for customer service
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TCUW, its visitors, or the public
- Where we sell any or all of our business assets
- As otherwise set forth herein
With your prior consent, we may also provide your personal information to the agency you have designated as the recipient of your generosity.